Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
Met C last evening again.
He made me a card so beautiful that none can compare.
It incorporated everything that I love.
The color purple, belle, chocolate cake, teddy and him in a bow tie.
I was moved. My heart was moved.
He loves me. He still does.
And I spent another sleepless night thinking if we could get back together.
can I get over my own barrier to love this man once more.


/Only time will tell
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.